Eating pumpkin pie for dessert this Thanksgiving? Or purchased some pumpkin chai truffles for your guests? Did you know that we use whole pumpkin seeds to make our pumpkin truffle?
Here is the scoop on the health benefits of this lovely seed:
- •power packed with antioxidants
- •high in fiber, helping with digestion
- •rich in B vitamins, folate, and vitamin E
- •abundance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids (improves concentration)
- •great source of the mineral zinc (enhances immune system)
- •high in tryptophan (increases seratonin which elevates mood)
- •natural aphrodisiac
- •rich in healthy fats and protein with moderate amounts of carbohydrate making it a perfect snack!
Wishing you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving.
We thank YOU for your support over the past two years. This Cyber Monday you can enjoy Free Shipping on all orders. Plus we will add a sample of our Naked Maple Nut Munch with every order over $50. AND we will add an additional 25% off orders over $100.
With peace and gratitude,