Looking for the easiest New Year's resolution ever? We have your answer...eat more dark chocolate! Eating 1 - 1.5 ounces of dark chocolate daily is good for you because chocolate may help to:
1. Lower blood pressure
2. Boost HDL (good) cholesterol
3. Curb your appetite and maintain a healthy weight
4. Increase cognitive function (aka boost brain power)
5. Relieve stress (and decrease stress hormones)
6. Reduce inflammation
7. Decrease risk of stroke
8. Boost your mood
9. Increase exercise capacity
10. Curb sugar cravings
Bonus #11! Get glowing skin.
Do we have you convinced? Here is what a 1-ounce serving looks like:
- 1 bag of omega, coconut, or maple nut (since we use half nuts and half chocolate, you will receive your daily dose of chocolate with one bag!)
- 1/2 bag peppermint or mocha munch
- 3 dark chocolate truffles
- 1.5 Tbsp hot cocoa
Today take 15% off your purchase with discount code EatMoreChocolate. Discount code ends Sunday, January 8 11 pm PST.
Want to know more about chocolate and all of its powerful benefits? Follow our blog - keep an eye out next Thursday for the detailed chocolate scoop where we will dive deeper into each health benefit. Cheers!
Love and light to you for a peaceful, blissful and cheerful new year!