Looking for an easy way to season just about anything? This quick and delicious light summer sauce is awesome on grilled veggies, for marinating tofu or tempeh and on top of a salad. Double or triple the batch and stick in the fridge for a sauce or dressing that will last you throughout the week!
- 2 Tbsp sesame seed oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut amino acids (or Braggs Liquid Aminos)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chili paste
- 2 tsp maple
- 1 tsp ginger powder (or a Tbsp fresh minced ginger, which is better, but I didn’t have any on hand.)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp black (or white) sesame seeds
How to Make
- Mix all ingredient together in a bowl.
- Toss on veggies, tofu or tempeh and let marinate until you’re ready to cook!
- It’s delicious and easy!